Q: Engine is making a Squeaky sound? 2007 Nissan 350Z

asked by on March 12, 2017

Why does this v6 vq35 engine is making a Squeaky sound? heres the youtube link to hear the engine sound https://vimeo.com/207991773 My car has a manual transmission.

Hello - that squeak sounds like a bearing to me - alternator, serpentine belt idler pulley, or possibly the water pump. Time for the stethoscope to narrow it down precisely! I recommend a enngine noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.