Q: Engine is making a Squeaky sound? 2007 Nissan 350Z

Why does this v6 vq35 engine is making a Squeaky sound? heres the youtube link to hear the engine sound https://vimeo.com/207991773 My car has a manual transmission.

Hello - that squeak sounds like a bearing to me - alternator, serpentine belt idler pulley, or possibly the water pump. Time for the stethoscope to narrow it down precisely! I recommend a enngine noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Engine is making a Squeaky sound? 2007 Nissan 350Z