Q: The mixture of air fuel sensor is defected. How could I fix it to return to its condition?

the vehicle has no power and excessive fuel consumption and it has a rough idle, the spark plug is wet with carbon

Hi there. The year, make, model, and mileage usually helps. However, I can provide you with some direction on your concern. If you’re experiencing a wet spark plug, there could either be no spark on that plug or a leaking fuel injector. When there is a concern with raw unburned fuel and the possibility of a spark, I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid a safety concern and avoid unnecessary parts. If you would like to have this done, a professional from YourMechanic can diagnose the loss of power and rough idle so that this can be correctly repaired.

3. The mixture of air fuel sensor is defected. How could I fix it to return to its condition?