Q: There is a knocking noise an you can feel it by the petals at certain speeds mostly on the interstate , is my transmission going o

It just recently started making the popimg noise an the front end shakes like there is a knots on the front tires or something.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may make these types of noises for many reasons. The most common issues relate to poorly maintained tires. Make sure your tires are in good condition, inflated properly, and balanced. Secondly, inspect the main steering and suspension components visually to make sure nothing is obviously damaged or worn. If the problem is not found or resolved, then have your tires balanced. You can then turn your attention to more suspension inspections. This would include a bounce test (bounce the fender above each tire and count how many times it bounces). If it bounced back and forth more than twice, your shocks/struts are wearing down. Unfortunately it can also be engine and exhaust related, but rule out a tire issue first. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. There is a knocking noise an you can feel it by the petals at certain speeds mostly on the interstate , is my transmission going o