Q: Check Engine code P0351

My car Check Engine light is on, and the code is P0351 - ignition coils.

A: Hi there. This code is set when the PCM det...

Hi there. This code is set when the PCM detects a fault in ignition coil #1. There are 6 coils in your vehicle. The problem may be the coil itself or it may be a wiring issue. Diagnostic information along with a scan tool are usually used for this type of diagnosis to identify if it is the coil that is failing. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the Check Engine Light and suggest an appropriate repair.