Q: Check Engine code P0351

asked by on February 12, 2016

My car Check Engine light is on, and the code is P0351 - ignition coils.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. This code is set when the PCM detects a fault in ignition coil #1. There are 6 coils in your vehicle. The problem may be the coil itself or it may be a wiring issue. Diagnostic information along with a scan tool are usually used for this type of diagnosis to identify if it is the coil that is failing. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the Check Engine Light and suggest an appropriate repair.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr