Rethreaded my spark plug and may have dropped some small ...

Q: Rethreaded my spark plug and may have dropped some small metal shavings in the plug hole is there a way to get them out

asked by on November 14, 2017

I rethreaded my spark plug and some metal shavings may have dropped in the spark plug hole is there a way to get them out before I start the engine me

The only thing you can do to get out the metal shavings from the cylinder without removing the cylinder head is to use a long air hose pressure probe into spark plug hole and blow air into cylinder to try and blow the debris from the cylinder.