Q: Rethreaded my spark plug and may have dropped some small metal shavings in the plug hole is there a way to get them out

I rethreaded my spark plug and some metal shavings may have dropped in the spark plug hole is there a way to get them out before I start the engine me

The only thing you can do to get out the metal shavings from the cylinder without removing the cylinder head is to use a long air hose pressure probe into spark plug hole and blow air into cylinder to try and blow the debris from the cylinder.

3. Rethreaded my spark plug and may have dropped some small metal shavings in the plug hole is there a way to get them out