Q: We have a problem with our rack and pinion and our power steering pump so we used lucas power steering stop leak and it hasnt work

We need help my rack and pinion and my power steering is making a whining nose but we tried using lucas power steering stop leak but it is still leaking and i have been steering lock to lock to see if the lucas oil gets into the power steering and rack and pinion but it isnt working

Help!!!!!

Hi Justin. Thanks for contacting us today. While I’m a big fan of that brand, not all stop leak products will stop a leak (especially if it’s a rather large leak). I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a fluid leaking inspection, so they can determine where the leak is coming from and recommend or complete the right repairs to fix the leak.