Q: 1999 Ford Taurus antifreeze leak between transmission and oil pan please help

I have a 1999 Taurus leaking antifreeze between transmission and oil pan

Hi there. A coolant leak coming from the area near the transmission and oil pan it typically going to be coming from the heater core or heater bypass valve, which comes off the rear of the engine. However, there are multiple coolant lines and bypass hoses where the leak could be coming from. If your heater is not working or you’re having overheating issues, you might want to have a professional mechanic complete an oil / fluid leak inspection.

3. 1999 Ford Taurus antifreeze leak between transmission and oil pan please help