Q: Heater only blowing cold air.

The heat is not working. When I turn up the heater to hot, the blower only blows cold air.

A: This symptom is usually due to a low coolan...

This symptom is usually due to a low coolant level. Restrictions in the cooling system or air can also cause this same issue. I would first start by ensuring that your coolant is at its proper level. If the coolant is low, add some and see if your results change. If not, possible faulty parts include blend door actuator, heater control valve, or even the climate control unit itself. I would recommend having an HVAC inspection performed on your vehicle by a professional from YourMechanic. If a leak exists from a low coolant level, it will need to be repaired before the heater will work properly again.