Q: Driver's window not working

asked by on February 10, 2016

My driver's window is not working.

Window is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There are several reasons why your window might be inoperable. Switches and motors are common failure items. The window switch on the drivers door is the master switch. Sometimes when it fails, some of your other windows might stop working also. If you are only having a problem with that one window, it is more likely the motor is the cause. Motors often times need to be replaced as part of a regulator assembly. This is what actually makes your window go up and down. Removing these could be tricky. I suggest seeking help from a qualified mechanic. They will be able to diagnose your window problem and recommend the appropriate repairs.