Q: My car started to overheat and I have to keep pulling over to cool down. Says oil pressure low and water found in the garage.

Warning light came on that the oil pressure was low and to turn car off Asap. The car recently had an oil change done. The car started to overheat so I kept having to pull over. I found water in the garage under the car a yellow/red substance leaked as well. What is wrong with my car?

My first recommendation would be to not drive vehicle until the oil level and coolant level is checked to see if there is a problem. Then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you to check for the leaks and overheating. You may have lost engine oil or coolant and may have done engine damage.