Q: I had my ECS replaceed and my TPS and the code for TPS was gone but the ECS code came on after 5 miles is it possible the new one

I have a 1989 chevy corvette C4 and I recently had the TPS and ECS changed out. The codes were 42 for the ECS and 22 for the TPS. The TPS code went away but after driving 5 miles the ECS code and check engine soon light came on and the performance dropped off on acceleration and fuel economy. Would it be possible the New ECS control defective?

There is a possibility the new module is faulty, but there may be something else going on with the car as well. Wiring can be an issue with these vehicle so consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic to loo at the car and offer a personal diagnosis. You can have bad knock sensors offering false readings or some faulted wiring.

3. I had my ECS replaceed and my TPS and the code for TPS was gone but the ECS code came on after 5 miles is it possible the new one