Q: My abs light came on and so did my brake light now my car wont start. Is it the battery or anything else?

Car wont start. Right before abs and brake system light came on

Hi there:

Although it’s highly unlikely that those two warning lights would cause the Ford Focus to not start, it might be an indication of a faulty electronic brake control module. There are some instances where multiple electrical faults can trigger an OBD-II code that will disable ignition system components; which is why it’s a good idea to have a mobile mechanic complete an engine is hard to start inspection before you have any repairs completed.

3. My abs light came on and so did my brake light now my car wont start. Is it the battery or anything else?