Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

3. One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Q: Car is shaking a lot.

The vibration you are feeling while braking may be because of warped brake rotors. Brake rotors can warp when they are overheated from repeated hard stops. The rattling noise during acceleration may be due to a loose panel or heat...

Q: When my van sits overnight it won't start until I jump it.

Check the battery for any parasitic load applying to it. To do this, make sure that the battery is fully charged and remove the negative battery cable from the battery. Then put a digital meter cables on the negative battery...

Q: Joshua how much will it cost to replace all coils and plugs

Hello, thank you for writing in. The technician's do not have the ability to create proper quotes due to the pricing of labor and parts being dependent on your location. With that being said, I can share some of the...