Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

asked by on October 31, 2016

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

is the ecm the problem if battery light is on and the alternator isn't bad

This is likely a sign of a failing voltage regulator. This is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. In your case, it sounds like the voltage output from the alternator may be much too...

When the car is in idle it vibrates and rpms move up and down when idle.

What you are describing is a category of inconsistent idle. The underlying fault may exist at higher engine speed but the effect is masked at those higher speeds. Among the potential underlying causes are vacuum leaks, EGR system malfunctions, malfunctioning...

My car doors keep unlocking and locking after I turn off the car and it drains my battery. What do I do?

Hi there. Check all of the door switches on the door jams. The driver door or passenger front door will cause the doors to unlock after locked if the switch is not working. This is like the driver door open...