Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

3. One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Q: Q: Parasitic battery drain

When trying to locate the draw on a battery, I would normally use a process of elimination to locate where the draw(s) is coming from. With everything off, and measuring the draw, I would begin pulling individual fuses or relays....

Q: No power to the ignition.

When hooking up the battery cables backwards, the polarity of the voltage is reversed and will cause the fuses to pop, the alternator to burn out the regulator, and the computer (ECM) will burn up the ground circuit inside the...

Q: My car randomly shakes

The shaking you are feeling is likely a tire or suspension issue. As with diagnosing any problem, start with the simple solutions first. Make sure your tires are properly and evenly inflated. Make sure your tires are balanced properly....