Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

3. One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Q: My car was smoking on the driver side no leaks on the ground and it's not over heating

Hello. The best thing to do is visually inspect where the smoke is coming from. Replicate whatever conditions necessary to get the engine to smoke again, and lift the hood to see where it is coming from. Keep in mind,...

Q: Q: Battery draining.

Your Saturn does not have any direct relation between the door locks and the anti-theft system from the factory. If you are having issues with both of these systems in the vehicle simultaneously and the battery is draining then it...

Q: Does "Your Mechanic" offer a payment plan for work needing to be done on the car?

Yes, YourMechanic does offer financing on Services over $200 for those who are approved for it