Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

3. One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Q: Vehicle stability control warning lights on

VSC stands for vehicle stability control system, it uses the wheel speed sensors along with the brake system to safety control, slow, or stop vehicle. This is done by it's ability to read the speed of each wheel and modulating...

Q: Parasitic battery drain

When trying to locate the draw on a battery, I would normally use a process of elimination to locate where the draw(s) is coming from. With everything off, and measuring the draw, I would begin pulling individual fuses or relays....

Q: I just purchased a Lexus gs450h 2007 on Friday and already it says check hybrid system I got it scanned and it says battery determine.

Hi there. When the warning message comes on for the Hybrid battery, then either the battery could be low on charge or the battery may have a burned cell. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your...