Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

Q: Car shaking when braking at high speeds

It sounds like you have warped brake rotors. Your vehicle has rotors on the front and rear axles. The rotors can cause a vibration when they are not straight, or have thickness variation. If the steering wheel shakes, the front...

Q: Truck running very bad and I have a loss of electrical power.

Hi there. Before you decide to charge or replace the battery, check for a parasitic draw. To do this, remove the negative (-) battery cable from the battery and put a digital volt ohm meter (DVOM) on the battery cable...

Q: Battery dead in 2 days

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2007 Lexus LS460. If the battery is draining that fast you either have a faulty battery or a possible parasitic draw draining the battery down. The battery should be charged and load tested...