Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

3. One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Q: My electronic steering power steering light came on my 2006 lexus gs300 and i cant turn my steering wheel

The problem you are describing is electrical in nature. When this new type of "electronic" steering system first saw widespread use, there were occasionally problems due to design glitches and unforeseen operating issues. In 2009, there was a Lexus Service...

Q: Battery draining when it is cold.

To find the source of the parasitic draw, a proper test must be performed on the vehicle. The test includes using a multi-meter to measure system load while removing fuses or relays. If the system load changes dramatically after removing...

Q: Looking for LED lights

The lights can be purchased from many online sources, such as Amazon or eBay. You should be careful though. There are a few problems with replacing the lights with LED lights. LED lights require much less electricity to run and...