Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

Q: Power steering and idling rpm issues - interior fuse box questions.

Hi there. If the car is stalling when turning the wheel sharp in a parking lot, then the power steering pump control valve is stuck and not working under a heavy load. I recommend replacing the control valve. If you...

Q: Engine sputtering and hesitating

Hello. This problem has a number of potential sources. If you have serviced the vehicle on schedule, determine if the sputtering occurred gradually, or happened suddenly. The sputtering could be from a fuel filter, fuel pump ,or fuel pickup problem,...

Q: New battery in truck being drained.

The battery's main purpose is to start the engine and provide a reference point for the alternator to use. If the battery is never charged by the alternator, (either because it has failed or the belt is no longer spinning...