Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

3. One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Q: Blowing fusible links

Hello there: In most cases, when a fuse relay continues to break, it's an indication of an exposed wire that is causing a short circuit situation or a poor ground. As issue like this can be difficult to pinpoint, the...

Q: Soft drive feel is not there. I can feel the road 2006 Lexus GS300

Hi there - the GS300 comes with a multi-mode suspension - "Sport mode", which has a stiffer ride with less body roll for "spirited" driving, and "Normal mode" - which is more accommodating over bumps and irregularities. I suspect your...

Q: Steering wheel wobbles when driving at slow speeds

The issue you are describing sounds like a bad tire. As weird as it sounds, sometimes problems with tires are more noticeable at low speeds. When you get the tires replaced, be sure to have them checked if the wheels...