Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

Q: Car is stalling - 1994 Lexus GS300

This may be related to a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. This is a unit that reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel before entering the engine. This information is then relayed to the computer...

Q: I have a 2011 Honda Accord coupe battery keeps going dead, replaced battery alternator was tested by Honda...still having the same

If the battery is new (or has passed a load test) and charging system output has been measured and is within specifications, the only reason a battery will discharge is if the car sits for a long period of time...

Q: Parking sensor causing false beeps

Is the sensor totally pushed in and hanging by the wires or pushed in a little? Either way you have to determine which parts are damaged: the sensor itself, the bezel for it or the bumper. The sensor and bezel...