Q: One of the relays is clicking and draining the battery

Relay in fuse box clicking 90987_02012 running the battery down

Q: Advice on buying an 'O6 Lexus with a rebuilt transmission

It depends on whose shop it is and what kind of work they do. That said, I've read an article the other day that 33 % of automatic transmission rebuilds done in the North America had to be done two...

Q: Parasitic load on battery.

Cars basically use the battery at start up. Once the vehicle is running the alternator takes over and provides the car with the electricity it needs to run. If the alternator stops producing the electricity the car needs, the car...

Q: Alternator connector burnt through after rear strut replacement.

Hey there, I don't think that the alternator failure is related to your brake job. It sounds like the alternator may have developed an internal short that was unrelated to the brake repair. I recommend having a certified technician, such...