Q: There is oil leakage in little drops from radiator its kind of water mixed and light brown colour

There is oil leakage in little drops from radiator its kind of water mixed and light brown colour

The transmission has cooler lines that run into the radiator. The radiator has a built-in cooler for the transmission. If the cooler leaks into the coolant, it will cause a milky brown looking fluid. You should have the cooling system and radiator checked as soon as possible before the transmission or cooling system has a failure that can cause the car to get broken down with a major failure. Have the radiator pressure tested and transmission checked for leaks. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to detect and repair the leaks for you.

• There is oil leakage in little drops from radiator its kind of water mixed and light brown colour