Q: How often should the air filter be changed on a 2015 VW Beetle Turbo with a 1.8. engine?

Basic maintenance question.

For some reason, our repair database doesn’t have the service information listed for your vehicle. However, it does have information for 2013 Beetle 2.0L, which shows the filter should be replaced every 60,000 miles. This interval seems a bit excessive. A good rule of thumb is to change your filter every 30,000, or whenever it looks dirty. YourMechanic technicians will come to your home or office to replace your air filter.

3. How often should the air filter be changed on a 2015 VW Beetle Turbo with a 1.8. engine?