Q: Where is starter located on my car

Where is the starter located on a 2007 dodge durango

The starter on your vehicle is located on the passenger side on bottom of the motor next to the oil pan near transmission.

Your starter is located on the driver’s side of the motor just down below the left bank of cylinders. There are a few bolts that hold it to the mounting plate that it is attached to. There are also two wires that should be running to it. Depending on your access to the right tools and skill level, this can be a bit of a tricky job to do. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your starter.

3. Where is starter located on my car