Q: Why aren't my sparkplugs sparking?

asked by on October 01, 2017

I already asked my question, why aren't my sparkplugs sparking?

Distributor Replacement $228.26 - $1012.84 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first two components to look at are the distributor and the coil. If you have a spark tester, test light, or voltmeter, you can measure the power supply along the circuit and find out where the problem is occurring. You also want to inspect and check the ground connections to make sure they are clean, dry, and tight. Most commonly, the distributor fails due to moisture, and you should start there. Check the coils next. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr