How do I use my cell phone to dial a number in Uconnect? ...

Q: How do I use my cell phone to dial a number in Uconnect?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I use my cell phone to dial a number in Uconnect?

When using Uconnect phone, you can say the number that you wish to dial. If you prefer, however, you can also punch in the number manually onto your cell phone. Simply write in the number on your phone and make the call, and the call will automatically be transferred to your Uconnect system (assuming your phone is paired with Uconnect).

Tip

You should never use your phone directly while you are driving a vehicle. Only use this feature if your car is parked, or if you are not the driver.