Q: Idle drops when pushing the clutch IN

Hello all! Replaced the clutch kit, clutch slave and master cylinders, when I push the clutch IN the idle drops to the point it almost (and sometimes it does) stalls. Did it before I replaced all the parts, was hoping fixing that would be an added benefit. Let the clutch out and it's just fine (idles about 800), but push it in and hope it doesn't die! TIA for any advice!

You should first have the computer scanned for any codes that may contribute to the problem like the idle control valve or mass air flow sensor. Check all the intake hoses for any cracks between the therottle body and the air filter. Also check and clean the throttle body, idle control valve and mass air sensor.

3. Idle drops when pushing the clutch IN