Q: why is my cruise main indicator light on and and it is gray? and how do i turn it off??

Why is my main cruise indicator light on and why is it gray? And how do i turn it off ?? Do not know how i even turned it on.

Hello there. When the cruise control light is illuminated in this manner, it indicates a problem somewhere within this system. It could be as minor as a stored error code in the ECU of your vehicle that simply needs to be cleared, or a more serious sensor problem that requires repair or replacement. The best way to resolve this issue is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a warning light inspection; which will allow them to download stored codes and clear them once they have been inspected.

3. why is my cruise main indicator light on and and it is gray? and how do i turn it off??