Q: why is my cruise main indicator light on and and it is gray? and how do i turn it off??

asked by on February 28, 2017

Why is my main cruise indicator light on and why is it gray? And how do i turn it off ?? Do not know how i even turned it on.

Hello there. When the cruise control light is illuminated in this manner, it indicates a problem somewhere within this system. It could be as minor as a stored error code in the ECU of your vehicle that simply needs to be cleared, or a more serious sensor problem that requires repair or replacement. The best way to resolve this issue is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a warning light inspection; which will allow them to download stored codes and clear them once they have been inspected.