My BMW 2008 535i wont start after replacing the water pum...

Q: My BMW 2008 535i wont start after replacing the water pump and the Idrive will not turn on when trying to start

asked by on December 17, 2017

My bmw will not start. After we changed the water pump and we wanted to start it it would not. The idrive will not turn on as we push the button.

You should remove key FOB from vehicle and close and lock all doors and hood and then let vehicle sit for at least 10 minutes or up to 30 minutes and then using key FOB to unlock doors and see if the theft system can be deactivated. If not then you may need to have system reset by the dealer.