Q: A few questions about the fuel system

What is the fuel feed pipe? If you replace one fuel injector, do you have to replace them all?

Hello. To answer your first question, the fuel feed pipe is the pipe that allows the gas to get from your gas tank to your fuel injectors. As for replacing fuel injectors, you do not have to replace all of the fuel injectors if one is bad. It is only necessary to replace those fuel injectors that have gone bad. The engine light may come on if one fuel injector goes bad. If there is more than one fuel injector that needs to be replaced, it should cause a code to generate in the computer. A certified technician can use a scan code tool to determine how many fuel injectors need to be replaced.