Q: Where is the circuit one camshaft position sensor located?

I plugged in my code reader and the code p0340 came up so i bought a new camshaft position sensor but i need to know where its located so i can replace it.

Hello. The camshaft position sensor is located on the passenger side of the engine bay, on the cylinder head near the coolant reservoir tank. The reservoir tank needs to be removed in order to access it. If you need help with an installation, one of your certified experts can come to your location to install the sensor for you.