Q: I have injector circuit open on 2, 4, and 6 error codes (codes P0202, 204, and 206)

I've installed new injectors. cleared codes and tried to crank. won't crank and still throws three codes. I'm thinking ECM now but wondering if anything I can do to verify. I've looked at wiring harness and it looks OK. Does the wiring run from injectors directly over to ECM? If so, I may trace it over to verify good connection. Any ideas? Your thoughts? Resistance was 12.2 on all injectors checking it at the main connection on the valve cover.

Thanks for your time.

James

Hi James. I would suggest purchasing a service and repair manual for your 2006 Cadillac CTS, as it will provide you with a wiring diagram for the fuel injector wiring. It is very common on these Cadillac’s for the wiring harness to become damaged due to excessive heat, from the fuel injector, behind the engine and to the ECU. I would be proactive and replace these wiring harnesses. This should resolve the issue or confirm that you have an ECU issue; which I would wager is highly unlikely. Good luck and thanks for writing in.

3. I have injector circuit open on 2, 4, and 6 error codes (codes P0202, 204, and 206)