Q: Changing diff/transfer case oil to synthetic

I've just got a new truck, 2015 F-150. Just hit 2500 miles and I'm going to do an oil change. While I'm at it, I'm wondering if it be worth to also change the transmission differential and transfer case with synthetic oil?

A: If you want to, you can, it is a very good ...

If you want to, you can, it is a very good oil. It doesn’t really need to be done at 2500 miles. That’s way [too early to change the oil]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/when-should-i-change-my-oil), in my opinion. But it is very good oil, and if you want to switch it out, you can go ahead and do it. Personally, I would wait to have any of these services done. You’re spending money on something that doesn’t need to be changed yet, but if you are going to do it in the future, you might as well start now.