Q: Car pulls to the right

asked by on July 22, 2016

I have a problem with my car pulling to the right, for which I went to the dealership several times. I had the tires replaced with new ones. They did the rotation as well. However, this didn't solve the problem. My car still pulls to the right and I'm worried about this becoming a safety issue. What could be causing this?

Hello. If it has new tires and has never been in an accident then it may have an alignment issue, or it may have some drag on that side of the suspension. To check this, I usually get the vehicle suspended up in the air first and spin the tires checking them for dragging. If everything spins fine then the alignment needs to be checked. It sounds like the caster angle is not correct. If you want to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you home or office to diagnose your driving symptoms and repair this.