Q: AC light on dash

asked by on February 15, 2016

The AC light flashes on the dashboard, and the vent blows warm air instead of cold.

Heating AC Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

GM has a TSB out for this issue. If the system is full, then the negative battery terminal needs to be disconnected to reset the climate control computer. If the system does not work after this, then gauges will need to be put on, and an AC performance check run, to guide the diagnosis. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has the equipment, training, and certification to inspect and diagnose the issues with your AC system.