Q: How do I import a wallpaper for the multi-information screen?

How do I import a wallpaper for the multi-information screen?

You can select a custom wallpaper to be the backdrop for the multi-information display screen. To import a wallpaper into the multi-information display screen, you will first have to have imported a wallpaper from a USB port. Then, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Plug a device with photos on it into the USB port. 3. Press the Menu button. 4. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Customize Settings, then press Source. 5. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Display Setup, then press Source. 6. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Import Wallpaper, then press Source. 7. Use the +/- buttons to highlight the image that you wish to import.