Q: Panic alarm went off and now car won't start

I accidentally hit the panic button then turned it off now car will not start. Why won't it start

Hello. If you hit the panic alarm the vehicle should start once you turn it off and lock and unlock the vehicle with the key fob. If the battery in the electronic key is low then you may need to replace it. If the problem persists then the programming may have locked the vehicle out so it may need to have the system reprogrammed but that is not too common. Most of the time this is as simple as a key fob with a low battery.

3. Panic alarm went off and now car won't start