Q: My steering wheel jerks to the left.

I recently slid into a curb on the right side of my car and now my steering wheel jerks to the left when I am driving. When parked, my wheels and steering wheel seemed aligned just fine but when I put it into drive my steering wheel is sideways and jerks me and the car to the left.

Car pulls in one direction Inspection $94.99 - $114.99 Get a Quote

You probably damaged a lower control arm. They aren’t very strong and a slide into a curb is all it takes to bend one. There are a number of other components, like tie rods that can be damaged in that kind of impact, so you need to have the whole front end inspected to be safe. By contacting Your Mechanic, you can have a technician come to your home or office to check out the front end on your Audi and tell you what pieces need to be changed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr