Q: Am using Honda Accord and my TCS is always on when s on the movement of the car is very slow why

The TCS when I change the gear to drive within some few seconds it will switch to on and when is on it slow the speed of the car please why

A: Hi there: It's common for the traction...

Hi there:

It's common for the traction control module to develop electrical problems after it's been in use for more than 5 years. This is most likely the source of your Honda Accord's driving issues. In most cases, it's an internal issue with the TCM as opposed to a defect within the transmission; which could be rather costly to repair. The best way to know for certain is to have a professional mechanic complete a traction control light is on inspection. This will permit the mechanic to download any error codes that might indicate a mechanical or electrical problem exists; so the right parts can be purchased and the correct repairs made.