Q: What is a better battery to purchase: AutoCraft or Duralast?

My car needs a new battery but I'm not sure what would be better to purchase, a Duralast or AutoCraft? Both fit my car and both have 700 CCA and 100 min. reserve. What do you recommend?

Hi, thanks for your question, I’d be happy to offer my insight.

Both of these batteries are well reviewed and offer the same amount of power. My recommendation depends largely on where you live and the typical climate there. AutoCraft batteries do not tend to hold up quite as well in climates with very harsh winters, however this also depends on how well the battery is maintained. Hope this helps and best of luck.