Q: What name brand oil filter do you use?

What name brand oil filter do you use?

We use only high quality oil filters and oil for the changes for you. Depending on what is available in your area and the application.

3. What name brand oil filter do you use?

Q: After oil change, car won't accelerate

Hello! From the pictures I've seen it seems like the drain plugs for the engine oil and the transmission fluid could be mixed up if not careful. Make sure the right fluid was changed by checking the level of the...

Q: Air conditioning in back of van doesn't work

The AC system could be low on refrigerant. Vans that have rear AC hold much more than a standard system. There are however, many more possibilities. Restrictions in the lines and blend door issues could cause this as well. I...

Q: Will a fender from a coupe fit a sedan?

Hi there. In most cases, the front half of the vehicle is similar in dimensions for both sedans and coupe's of the same model. However, what can vary is the location of bolt holes and brackets for installation. In order...