Q: What name brand oil filter do you use?

asked by on November 12, 2017

What name brand oil filter do you use?

We use only high quality oil filters and oil for the changes for you. Depending on what is available in your area and the application.

2003 Nissan 350z code P0128 and had little smoke out my exhaust the night before the CEL came on. Any help?

Hi Jesus. Thanks for sending in your question. The P0128 code means that the engine coolant is not getting warm enough, fast enough. In other words, there is a problem with the engine operating temperature not being reached within a...

I drive a 2005 Toyota Prius The park button stopped working. What's wrong

Hi there. One of the common problems that comes up on these newer push button style transmission selectors is that the buttons themselves can break, or an electrical fuse or connection from the button to the transmission control module becomes...

Car starts hard and occasionally stalls out. Smells like gas when running.

Hello. If you have poor connections at the ignition coils then that will cause cylinder misfires. These loose connections can also shorten the life of the ignition coils. The connectors need to be replaced in order to ensure that there...