Q: What name brand oil filter do you use?

What name brand oil filter do you use?

We use only high quality oil filters and oil for the changes for you. Depending on what is available in your area and the application.

3. What name brand oil filter do you use?

Q: Loud chatter at idle only

Hello, thanks for writing in. If the flexplate was changed within the last year, then I would usually start by isolating that area of the noise. This noise can occur if the bolts are coming loose. If they are fine...

Q: I am going to attempt to change the wheel bearing or hub asssmbly on my car.

This is a repair that is going to take require some specialty tools and techniques to complete correctly. It would be highly advisable to have a certified mechanic perform this or possibly assist you with the repairs, especially if the...

Q: Humming/whirring sound only when accelerating.

It is possible that you have a wheel bearing issue. It is usually worse when cornering in one direction and gets better when turning the other direction if it's just one bearing. The brake noise could be the return...