Q: What name brand oil filter do you use?

asked by on November 12, 2017

What name brand oil filter do you use?

We use only high quality oil filters and oil for the changes for you. Depending on what is available in your area and the application.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

2012 Buick Enclave

Hi, im hearing a creaking noise everytime i turn my wheel on my dodge stratus. Sometimes when it rains, the noise goes away but th

Hello, thank you for writing in. The control arms were a good guess, and there are several other tests you can do. You may be dealing with a failing steering or suspension component. You can start by performing a bounce...

P2181 cooling system performance error

Once you verify the thermostat and cooling temperature sensor is operating normal then you should have the PCM reprogrammed following technical bulletin 18-032-11. The bulletin will reprogram the computer to a new calibration so it is not as sensitive the...

As my car warms up it starts to make a knocking noise. Then stalls when I stop.

Hello. Unfortunately these are typically signs of a more serious issue. Your engine may have thrown a rod. Which means the connecting rod that hold the piston in place has broken off. The only repair is to rebuild or replace...

My car was only serviced in May 2012 Corsa why would the oil light b coming on.

Hi there: If you had to add 2 liters of oil to your Corsa, that's most likely an indication that you have a low oil pressure issue, that not enough oil was added during the oil change or an oil...

Car is idling low at less than 1 RPM at a stop

Hi there. This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve is located on or near your intake manifold that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to...

Rubbers on propshaft

Two things you will want to look at. Number one, the propeller shaft needs to be balanced. Ensure there are no indications of propeller shaft weights missing. Also, when replacing the center bearing, the bearing has to be pre-loaded towards...

Hood latch is not releasing.

Either the latch has failed on your truck, or the hood release cable is stretched. Often the hood can be released from underneath with a pair of pliers. Then the latch or cable can be properly repaired. A professional, such...