Q: How do I stop the driver’s seat from moving to a preset position?

How do I stop the driver’s seat from moving to a preset position?

If you don’t want the driver’s seat to move to one of the preset positions stored in memory, and you’re using a master key (the seat won’t move if the valet key is used), you can stop it easily. Just do this:

1. Press any of the three buttons – 1, 2 or SET – while the seat is adjusting.

2. Press one of the seat adjustment switches found on the lower left side of the driver’s seat.

3. Take the car out of park.

4. Release the parking brake.

3. How do I stop the driver’s seat from moving to a preset position?