Q: When I turn right it starts vibrating and shaking.

soon as I turn right it tart vibratihg even if I go 10 km it really shakes

Hi there. The CV Joint on the right or left wheel in the front is popping the bearings and causing the vehicle to shake and vibrate as you turn. I recommend replacing both the CV Shafts on the vehicle in the front. A sticking CV Joint will cause the vehicle to shake and vibrate when turning. If you need further assistance with your shaking and vibrations on a turn, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. When I turn right it starts vibrating and shaking.