Q: When I turn right it starts vibrating and shaking.

asked by on February 10, 2017

soon as I turn right it tart vibratihg even if I go 10 km it really shakes

Axle / CV Shaft Assembly Replacement $197.63 - $1017.38 Get a Quote

Hi there. The CV Joint on the right or left wheel in the front is popping the bearings and causing the vehicle to shake and vibrate as you turn. I recommend replacing both the CV Shafts on the vehicle in the front. A sticking CV Joint will cause the vehicle to shake and vibrate when turning. If you need further assistance with your shaking and vibrations on a turn, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.