Q: Losing coolant air conditioner and heat not turning on at all

I took my car to a mechanic about two months ago he finally called me and told me it was done my issue was a very large coolant leak he told me he replaced the timing belt and the water pump next day I'm losing coolant again also no air conditioner or heater working at all what could be the problem

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Chrysler Sebring. The problem is that you are low on coolant and the A/C needs to be diagnosed to see why it is not working. If you have a coolant leak, then have a mechanic locate and fix it. I would have to ask why the mechanic took two months to do a timing belt and water pump? This is not normal to have the car in the shop for that long. I would consult another expert to inspect the AC system for you in order to have this diagnosed and repaired.

3. Losing coolant air conditioner and heat not turning on at all