Q: Where is the AC pressure switch located?

I know this sounds stupid but I am looking for the drier/accumulator that normally looks like a big can but I can't find it and I am just assuming that where the AC pressure switch is.

The air conditioning system on your vehicle uses a pressure transducer (switch) that is mounted in the lines, near the condenser. The receiver/drier is actually incorporated into the condenser/power steering combination cooler. Please also take note that if you plan on servicing the pressure transducer, the system will need to be evacuated before removal, and then vacuumed down and recharged after service. If any of this is something that you feel you need a hand with, consult a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.