Q: No power when stopping and pulling out in road

Power windows wouldn't work or side mirrors or electric locks running fine stopped at stop sign all power went out had to be pushed off road . got towed in then we tried to jump it and it cranked

Hello.

There are many things that can cause a vehicle to suddenly stall out. You mention that there was an issue with the power windows and door locks, this may be an indicator that the issue is electrical in nature. A few things that can cause the vehicle to stall out suddenly are bad wiring, faulty fuses or relays. I would first check the vehicle’s fuses and relays, to see if any are blown or otherwise faulty, and replacing any questionable or damaged components. If the fuses and relays appear to be okay, I would then recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, carefully diagnose the electrical problem, as it can sometimes be difficult to track down issues of this nature.

3. No power when stopping and pulling out in road