Q: Self start not working in my motorcycle

Sir, in this few days i m havibg problem in starting up my motor cycle. As sometime it can be initiated and sometime it fails. So what may be the problem.

A: Unfortunately, YourMechanic is a mobile aut...

Unfortunately, YourMechanic is a mobile automotive service based around the maintenance and repair of mainly cars and trucks. However, if you have a remote start on your motorcycle, it is possible that the keyfob battery is dead. It is also possible that the battery itself could have a low charge or their could be a wiring issue that is affecting the way it starts. I would recommend getting your motorcycle inspected by a certified professional to determine what the cause of your no start issue is.