Q: 2013 Chevrolet Equinox will not turn over.

my car was running fine till today. light came on earlier that said service power steering soon and when I came out after dinner and tried starting the car and it wouldnt turn over. are both things related or is it just a dead battery. what could the service power steering soon mean

A: Hello there, it's like the power steeri...

Hello there, it's like the power steering and car not starting issues are related on your 2013 Chevrolet Equinox. Your vehicle is equipped with electronic assist power steering, if the battery voltage is low it can cause errors in the electronic power steering system. Many faults will cause your vehicle to not start, the most common is the battery, alternator, starter, fuel pump, ignition switch, fuel filter, battery cable, crankshaft position sensor, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your crank no start issues and make any repairs required to get your vehicle running normally again.