Q: Truck cranks but won't start. Has good fuel pressure and spark. Engine will crank and run if you pour gas in the throttle body.

Injectors will click when checked with a 9 volt battery but won't spray has into throttle body. It ran good after replacing intake but three days later it cranked and shut off after a few seconds and wouldn't crank back. There aren't any trouble codes. Engine and computer, distributor and all sensors and fuel pump have less than 30000 miles them. What would keep the injectors from spraying fuel if you have spark and will crank if you pour in has into throttlebody?

Hi there. Check the injectors harness with the key on and the engine off without trying to crank. There should be a voltage on one side of the harness supplying fuel to the injectors. Then crank the engine and back probe the wires to see if there is power on the other terminal on the harness. If there is no power, then the injectors are not compressing down and causing the system to not complete the circuit. If there is a voltage, then the injectors may be plugged up not allowing the fuel to spray out. I recommend replacing the injectors if you are unable to clean them out with injection cleaner. If you need further assistance with you engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Truck cranks but won't start. Has good fuel pressure and spark. Engine will crank and run if you pour gas in the throttle body.