Q: Front end vibration, steering wheel shaking

When I drive the car, there is a vibration in the front of it that's especially noticeable at 63 mph. The vibration is worst in the steering wheel. It feels as if there is some loose part. I took the car to the dealer and he had the alignment done along with the balance. He also had the tires replaced with a different set. None of these repairs helped however. What might be causing this?

Hi there. I would have the tires rotated to see if the problem changes. If it does, then was a tire that was warped or worn unevenly. The problem is that balancing can be off depending on where you get it done. If the balance machine is not recently calibrated, then it may not balance the tire good. If you are still having problems, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the vibration issue and let you know what needs to be repaired.

3. Front end vibration, steering wheel shaking