Q: I have a 2000 ford ranger bumper

I have a 2000 ford ranger, and I bought a new bumper for it that is a 97 ford ranger bumper. The bolt holes don't match up right away. Apparently there is a type of bracket I would need. What type would it be?

I am not sure if the 1997 bumper will fit the 2000 even with brackets you need. You can go to a parts site and check the different brackets you can choose from. It would depend on the bumper you have now. There are many levels of different bumpers for vehicles between the years 1997 and 2000. There were changes in front lights and valances in the front. I would suggest getting a complete 2000 replacement bumper.

3. I have a 2000 ford ranger bumper