Q: I installed a new fuel sending unit the gas tank is full and it shows empty when u take all gas out it shows full what could it be

I installed new fuel sending unit an put full tank of gas in it an it shows empty when you take all the gas out it shows full its one of the sending unit that comes with the wire you have to spice what could be it be thanks

It sounds like you put in an incorrect sending unit or it is defective and needs a replacement. The fuel sending unit will vary resistance from low to high resistance controlling the gauge. If the signal from the sending unit is opposite of what it should be then the gauge will work opposite of the way it should. I would recommend replacing the sending unit and make sure the new one works opposite of the one you have now. You may have to get the correct one from the dealer since sometimes the aftermarket ones do not always work. You can connect the sender and check it before installing it back in the tank.

3. I installed a new fuel sending unit the gas tank is full and it shows empty when u take all gas out it shows full what could it be