Q: Audi a1 glow plug light come on then goes offi

My glow plug light has recently started to come on but then goes off when I turn the engine off. When the light comes on I have a drop in power. I drive a lot so this should clear the diesel particular filter

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in about your ...

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your Audi A1. If the light is coming on that often then there may be a particular filter issue. I would need to scan the computer to see what codes are present. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to scan your computer and diagnose the warning light firsthand for an accurate repair.