Q: Audi a1 glow plug light come on then goes offi

My glow plug light has recently started to come on but then goes off when I turn the engine off. When the light comes on I have a drop in power. I drive a lot so this should clear the diesel particular filter

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your Audi A1. If the light is coming on that often then there may be a particular filter issue. I would need to scan the computer to see what codes are present. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to scan your computer and diagnose the warning light firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. Audi a1 glow plug light come on then goes offi