Car won't start after replacing starter and battery honda...

Q: Car won't start after replacing starter and battery

asked by on February 09, 2016

I recently got a new battery and starter, and now my car sounds like it will start but it doesn't.

Hello. There could be several possibilities for why your car isn’t starting after replacing your battery and starter. The timing belt could be broken, you could have no spark going to your spark plugs, or your fuel pump might not be working properly. A diagnosis would be necessary to determine why your car won’t start. This should be done by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.