Q: Have 93 lincoln town car I haven't to pump my brakes to stop

I have a 93 lincoln town car I have to pump my brakes to stop

Hi there. Your brakes work on fluid pressure. If the braking system isn’t able to build up the pressure necessary to operate the system, your pedal will feel strange. In some cases, it will be spongy and soft. In others, you’ll have to pump the brakes. When you have to pump the brakes, it is usually a sign of a damaged master brake cylinder or air bubbles in the brake lines. This is a dangerous situation and should be repaired as soon as possible. It might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a brake system inspection so they can pinpoint the source of this issue.

3. Have 93 lincoln town car I haven't to pump my brakes to stop