Q: shakes really bad when driving

Hi, whenever I'm driving and I go through a bad area on the road the entire vehicle the steering wheel just vibrates in my hand,and shakes really bad underneath like its gonna fall apart,it happens on the good road as well, in areas where the vehicle would normally drive through and would hardly feel a thing it does that over the reflecters on the road, and I can't drive really fast with it. I've change mounts on there and it still has the same problem, someone said maybe its the shocks, plz help me diagnosed this problem thank you

Hello. I suggest you have steering and suspension evaluation done on your vehicle. The shaking you are describing is likely coming from a control arm bushing, or shocks and struts. A technician should be able to pinpoint which component it’s causing the shaking by doing a steering and suspension evaluation. If you wish,you can find a technician and schedule an appointment to do so here https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection

3. shakes really bad when driving