Q: Have a ford Ka and the gears are getting stuck 2007 Ford Ka

when I am changing gears it is very hard to change and makes a griding sound and when I am waiting at the traffic lights it is spluttering a making sound that it is trying to stall. it does make a cruching sound when going to reverse and sometimes when going from 2nd to 3rd it slips gears When the engine is off I can change the gears fine with no problem

Hello - it sounds like the clutch or the clutch hydraulic system is failing to disengage the clutch. This causes all the clashing and grinding when shifting into any gear. I would recommend a clutch system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Have a ford Ka and the gears are getting stuck 2007 Ford Ka