FIX A BLOWN MOTOR ON SCION engine swap scion tc l4-2.4l 2...

Q: FIX A BLOWN MOTOR ON SCION

asked by on May 17, 2017

the car has a blown motor

A "blown engine" is a generic term for major engine damage. There is not a single fix for all "blown engines". With that being said, your vehicle needs to be inspected further to see if the engine is actually repairable or not. If not, then you may need to do a complete engine swap. If the engine does not have extensive interior damage, then you may be able to replace the gaskets, valves, and other small components. The next step would be a total engine overhaul, assuming that there is damage to the pistons and other major components. If there is damage to the block, then you are in a position to swap out the engines. Only further inspections will tell. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.